MSN570 Week 4 Case Studies
A 28-year-old male presents with opioid dependency. He is not in treatment at the present time and is exhibiting severe withdrawal symptoms.
1. Compare and contrast the efferent and afferent nerve pathways.
2. What is nociception?
3. What is somatogenic pain?
4. What is hyperalgesia?
5. How does Naloxone work?
A 55-year-old male presents after a fall in his backyard. His primary diagnosis is a 12 year battle with Parkinson’s Disease.
1. How does Bradykinesia manifest?
2. What causes postural instability in this patient?
3. Compare and contrast pyramidal vs. extrapyramidal.
4. Compare and contrast myelinated and unmyelinated fibers.
A 20-year-old female presents with severe migraines. She has been treated for the last two years.
1. What is the pathophysiology involved with the prodrome associated with migraines?
2. Compare and contrast tension headache and cluster headache. Use patho principles.
3. What is the pathophysiologic difference between migraine headache and tension headache?
A 35-year-old female presents with complications of Huntington’s Disease.
1. What role does ACTH hormone play in this disease?
2. What is cytosine-atenine-guanine repeat? How does this pertain to Huntinton’s disease?
3. How do chromatids and centromere apply to this patient?
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.