A large U.S.-based furniture manufacturer with significant exports to the European Union has accumulated $120 million in cash and short-term securities. As a financial manager, you have been tasked with developing a strategy to manage the funds. Considering the prevailing level of interest rates and inflation, and the need for diversification, you must decide how much of this sum the company should keep as cash on hand and how to invest the remaining amount. What are your recommended allocations?
In an Excel spreadsheet, show the amounts you recommend for cash on hand as well as each asset class the company should invest in (such as stocks, bonds, real estate, index ETFs, company acquisitions). Include a brief explanation of your allocation decision. Attach the spreadsheet to your discussion post.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.