After reviewing Module 6: Lecture Materials & Resources, explain approaches to community intervention and evaluation. Implement a teaching and evaluation plan.
Module 4: Lecture Materials & Resources
Health Promotion for Families
Read and watch the lecture resources & materials below early in the week to help you respond to the discussion questions and to complete your assignment(s).
(Note: The citations below are provided for your research convenience. You should always cross-reference the current APA guide for correct styling of citations and references in your academic work.)
· Rector, C. & Stanley, M.J. (2022).
· Chapter 14 – Theoretical Basis of Community/Public Health Nursing
· Chapter 15 – Community as Client: Applying the Nursing Process
· Chapter 19 – Working with Families: Applying the Nursing Process
· Chapter 20 – Violence Affecting Families
· Chapter 21 – Maternal-Child Health: Working with Perinatal, Infant, Toddler, and Preschool Clients
· Chapter 22 – School-Age Children and Adolescents
· Rector, C. & Stanley, M.J. (2022).
· Chapter 23 – Adult Women and Men
· Chapter 24 – Older Adults: Aging in Place
· Chapter 25 – Working with Vulnerable People
· Chapter 26 – Clients with Disabilities and Chronic Illnesses
· Chapter 27 – Behavioral Health in the Community
Supplemental Materials & Resources
· Explore at least 1 of the E-Parent Resource Guides Links to an external site. EParent. (2021). Resource guide directories archives. Special Needs Resource. https://www.eparent.com/special-needs-resource-directory/wpbdp_category/resource-guide-directories/
· Health Insurance in the United States 2015 report Download Health Insurance in the United States 2015 report Barnett, J. C., & Vornovitsky, M. S. (2016, September). Health insurance coverage in the United States: 2015. Census.gov. https://www.census.gov/content/dam/Census/library/publications/2016/demo/p60-257.pdf
· Visit the CINAHL Complete under the A-to-Z Databases on the University Library's Links to an external site. website and locate the article below:
· Read Peterson, K., Sharps, P., Banyard, V., Powers, R.A., Kaukinen, C., Gross, D., et al. (2016). An evaluation of two dating violence prevention programs on a college campus. Journal of Interpersonal Violence,0886260516636069, first published on March 13, 2016. doi: 10.1177/0886260516636069
· Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE) Links to an external site. Nurses Improving Care for Healthsystem Elders (NICHE). (n.d.). Who we are. https://www.nicheprogram.org/ Links to an external site.
· Family Promise of Grand Rapids (6:03) Scott Allen Creative. (2015, April 8). Family promise of Grand Rapids: Overcoming homelessness [Video]. YouTube. https://youtu.be/4OeWyGj66fE
You are teaching your client from module 4: the family.
If the family assessment indicated that they needed to be taught about Diabetes, then that is your topic for this assignment.
If they have communication issues, then you teach about effective communication.
|Is the teaching method a lecture, discussion, role play, pamphlet, etc.||How long will it take?||Specify skills or the information that will be taught.||What is the necessary information needed in the teaching?||Method of evaluation to see if they learned the content. Example: questionnaire.||Did they learn?|
This is where the objective and outline of your teaching plan is implemented.
These are the slides that teach the family.
This section should be between 4 and 7 slides.
It could be a
Did the family learn what they were supposed to learn?
This section should be 1 or 2 slides.
Outcome / Conclusion
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.