Calculator Server and Client Java
The goal: Make a client that sends simple arithmetic expressions, and a server that solves them and sends the result back to the client.
Class design requirements:
Your program should contain at least the following classes • CalculatorClient • CalculatorServer Important note: This is an unusual project in that it does not require a Tester class! I will run your two classes myself, calculatorolient and calculatorserver, and test them.
Each of your classes, CalculatorClient and CalculatorServer, should have main(String args) methods, allowing them to be run! Thus, they will never actually be instantiated; they will just run.
Here are the requirements for each class: CalculatorServer: • Makes a ServerSocket that awaits a connection on a port of your choice. • When a connection is made, it sends a one-time welcome message to the connected socket.
• Repeatedly awaits data from the connected socket in the form <double> <operator> <double>, where <double> is a string that can be parsed to a Java Double data type, and <operator> is a string that is either "+", "-", "r, or "*", representing addition, subtraction, division, or multiplication, respectively. • When data of this form is received, representing an arithmetic calculation to be made, actually does the calculation and sends the result back to the connecting socket.
• Makes a Socket that connects to some port of your choice on the host "localhost". This port should match that of the server!
• Repeatedly asks the user for input, and sends that input over the socket connection to the server.
• When a response is received (which should be the solution to the arithmetic problem), prints that to the console.
Note: It's okay in this case for your server or client to crash if the client sends data in the wrong format (for example, if the client sent the string "5+5" with no spaces, or the string "foo"). You will not be marked down for this occurring.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.