All too often, school administrators and teachers focus on cultural activities related to food, clothing, and language, and uphold a surface-level view of culture. This is like focusing on the visible part of an iceberg. What are some ways a deeper connection to culture can be addressed within schools?
During your time as a teacher, you will encounter students, families, and colleagues, with backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, abilities, talents, and interests that are different from your own. Knowing the susceptibility to bias, what can a teacher do to improve relationships, interactions, and views of others when differences present a challenge to impartiality and fairness?
Review COE's Professional Dispositions of Learners and share which dispositions you might seek to grow in to develop professionally in this area: https://students.gcu.edu/sites/students/files/2018-12/15GCU0264-COEProDisposition-120115_v1.pdf
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.