1. I am asking you for a proposal. Which type of proposal would that be?
2. Identify and define a problem that needs to be solved or an opportunity that can be taken advantage of. Use your imagination and have fun with this. You can use actual examples from work, the country, school, even this course. What is the problem you would like to solve? In simple terms, you must show that you clearly understand the problem/situation if you are to convince the reader that you can solve it.
3. Describe your proposed project, clearly defining the scope of what you propose to do. Or, how you will solve this problem.
4. Indicate how your proposed solution will solve the problem and provide benefits.
(This exercise is a severely simplified example of how a proposal begins. The information in the lecture provides the full process of proposals but I want you to put yurself in a situation where a solicited proposal was presented to you.)
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.