In your own words, please post a response to the Discussion Board and comment on other postings. You will be graded on the quality of your postings.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED DISCUSSION BOARD POST FROM TWO OF MY PEERS. PLEASE GIVE A 75 WORD RESPONSE TO BOTH.
UNIT 3 – DISCUSSION BOARD
Wed 3/22/2023 8:20 AM
LikeUnit 3 – Discussion Board Like PostFlagUnit 3 – Discussion Board Flag Post
To conduct preliminary research, I gather as much relevant information as I can before selecting the most useful details to evaluate. Not everything that I find on the internet is up to date and conducive to my goals of writing a successful paper. The same holds true for the articles I discover in the AIU Library. This is one of the reasons why I never neglect traditional academic standards in utilizing the resources of my local library. “Books are more reliable than sources on the internet because they have been reviewed before publishing,” (SeeKen, 2023). As I narrowed down my list of measurable facts, I made sure to incorporate the most credible facts into my assignments by establishing my professors’ guidelines and expectations. First. For example, if it is stated that students should use at least three references from the University Library, sticking to those regulations becomes a primal focus. This is before I dabble in other options.
Here is my outline:
A. Focus on introducing my paper with a prolusion that will grab my audience’s attention.
B. Background Information
1. Provided as much background information
2. What’s the Reacher about?
3. To who does it benefit?
C. Thesis Statement
1. State my claim + reasons.
2. Summarize my main points
1. Focus on topic sentence and supporting evidence as I answer the five essay questions: Supply facts and mu supporting evidence in each paragraph along with prospective sub headers as I navigate the next paragraph.
III. Conclusion A.
1. Conclude my findings by restating my thesis and ending with a closing statement.
Reise, A. (2022). Life Events: Serving Customers When and How It Matters Most – Andrew Reise. [online] www.andrewreise.com. Available at: https://www.andrewreise.com/insights/serving-customers-when-it-matters-most [Accessed 12 Feb. 2023].
Global Financial Management: FIN630
Unit 3 Discussion Board – Part 1
It has been very beneficial that majority our assignments are leading up to the Unit 5 individual project. Looking at the project on its own can be somewhat intimidating. However, over the course of completing some of these projects I have learned it’s best to break them up and try to cover some of the material each week. And just being honest here, I am just getting started on my Unit 5 project. The financial classes can at times, seem overwhelming, so I thought it would be in my best interest to learn the material over the first couple units to get a solid grasp on the material to ensure confidence throughout the project.
My first hurdle is to decide if I will be selecting a company within the European Union or a company that is outside of the union. To do this I really need to figure out the advantages and disadvantages of being a member of the EU. My thought at this point is to select a company within the EU, but I’m still figuring that out. Once that decision is made, that is when the research really begins. There are several advantages and disadvantages so digging in and getting a full understanding of the why’s and why not’s is very important. In conducting my research, the findings will be identified and noted in my outline so all the information is in an easy to understand format to get my ideas across clearly and concisely. Please see below for a preliminary outline of my project. Hence the word preliminary! I tend to add quite a bit to my outlines as I work through the material. What you see below is basic, but plenty to get me started.
2. Conduct research to decide if it’s best to go with a company within the EU or outside the EU.
3. Make the decision and decide on a company that’s within or outside the EU
4. Identify the findings and explain the pros and cons of the decision I made.
5. Explain the pros and cons of the option I didn’t choose and why.
6. Give explanation to why a multinational corporation may invest outside its own country and why.
7. Give explanation as to why some financial institutions prefer to give credit in foreign financial markets.
9. Reference list
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.