Read James 5:1-5 and Matthew 25:14-30 linked above and respond to the prompt below. Be sure to cite additional Scripture to support your positions. A grading rubric for this assignment can be found in the "Grades and Progress" section of the main menu. Locate the assignment and click on "View Rubric."
In James 5:1-5, the author warns the rich that their wealth will serve against them in a miserable judgment. However, in Matthew 25:14-30, Jesus compares the kingdom of heaven to a man who rewards two of his servants for successfully investing his money and punishes a third servant for not doing the same. Do James 5:1-5 and Matthew 25:14-30 contradict each other? Why or why not?
To submit your post, click on the Community Board link. Then, click on the dialogue link for that week. Click on Add Thread to create a space for your post. Click Submit to make your post available to the rest of the class. To respond to other students’ threads, click on Reply button in the bottom left corner inside of a message.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.