Select a current event from the newspaper, a recent magazine, an on-going court case, or the internet that involves an activity relating to social action (human behavior) and state the context of the event as well as the impact it has and conclusions that can be drawn. In no more than two pages, provide the source for your story, a brief factual scenario, and then attempt to apply your knowledge of human behavior and the media. Note that this must be a factual scenario. You may very well have to research the topic further since news stories tend to be provided in the form of sound bytes and thus leave out pertinent aspects upon which to make informed determinations about the incident under study. If you can find no additional information, admit so and speculate as to what other information you would need so that you can make an assessment
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.