There are many types of customers and potential customers in the market for products and services. Demographic data is the statistical information regarding a population. Examples of demographic data include age, gender, married/not married, children/no children, educational level completed, and income level to name a few. Psychographic data is the information about a customer’s interests, values, and personality traits. Examples of psychographic data categories are values, leisure activities, attitudes, and interests.
Watch this video to learn more about demographics and psychographics: Difference Between Demographics and Psychographics/Marketing
Using what you have learned, use the following questions to guide your writing:
Please use the MKTG630_U3_IP_Template to complete this assignment.
4 Pages not including Title and reference page.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.