1. Tour Sentinel City® and/or Sentinel Town® to review available and shareable resources in preparation for a pandemic medical surge. Share three resources that could be repurposed during the pandemic medical surge.
2. Present two examples of resource gaps identified in Sentinel Town® or Sentinel City® and potential solutions for each.
3. Outline the role and responsibilities of two nursing leaders and/or manager stakeholders during the pandemic.
4. Recommend four federal, state, local, or private organizations as credible resources for leaders and managers in nursing during a global pandemic.
5. Propose three priorities to lead and manage the healthcare team to embrace the evolving requirements and staffing allocations during a pandemic.
6. Use correct APA format when citing your references.
7. A minimum of 2 references are needed.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.