we are discussing different types of poetry, and you will try your hand at a short poem about yourself. First, review the following readings about the different types of poetry:
A Beginners Guide to Different Types of Poems: https://bookriot.com/2018/05/08/different-types-of-poems/ (Links to an external site.)
Poetry Forms: Definitions and Examples: https://www.familyfriendpoems.com/poems/other/ (Links to an external site.)
12 Essential Types of Poetry: https://www.dictionary.com/e/s/poetry/#sonnet (Links to an external site.)
For the main part of this assignment, you are going to write your own poem. You should choose a shorter type of poem such as a Sonnet, Limerick, Haiku, or Acrostic. Although we would enjoy a longer poem from you like Chaucer’s Canterbury Tales, we likely would not have time to write that much!
Choose a type of poem that you find interesting. Describe that type of poem in terms of structure, length, etc. You can use the definition from one of the resources above, but make sure to cite it.
Then, write a poem of that type that reflects something about you. It can, for example, be a career interest, a personal hobby, or a social issue that is important to you. Remember, to consider using some of the literary devices such as similes, alliteration, or onomatopoeia in your poem. Those literary devices were defined in Module 1 and 2 of the course.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.