We will build a set of console-based programs that helps a grocery store keep track of its special customers and its product inventory. The inventory level for a product, like a bottle of soda, increases when a supplier delivers them. The level decreases when a customer purchases one or more of the product. We allow for customers to return some items for a refund. Occasionally, a product is recalled so we have to return some units back to the supplier for a reimbursement.
Main program #1 allows us to add (or delete) products in our Application. We will create this program in class. We will use the program to create the Product file (ProdInv.dat) for the project.
Main program #2 allow us to (create and) update our list of special Customers. Customers are given an ID number, so it easier to keep track of them. They are given a credit limit and start with no debt. Customer #0 is a "dummy" representing customers that are not in our frequent shopper program, so remain anonymous. The dummy has a $0 credit limit. You will use your program to create a file (Customer.dat) storing the following customer information:
IdNameDebtCredit Limit0Dummy$0.00$0.001Dan Daley$0.00$200.002Lex Luthor$0.00$100.003Lana Lane$0.00$300.004Peter Parker$0.00$50.005Ben Bradley$0.00$50.00
Main program #3 is used to keep track of the activities for a single day. The program reads in the current product and customer information from the files. Then it will reflect the current activities:
1) The program lists those items whose inventory is within 10% of its reorder point.
2) 20 bars of soap are delivered and the supplier is paid.
3) Lex Luthor buys 1/2 lb. of salami and a bottle of soda, if available.
4) 30 bottles of soda are delivered and the supplier is paid.
4) Peter Parker buys all of the milk that is in stock.
5) Ben Bradley returns 2 bars of soap that he bought earlier.
6) All of the remaining bread is thrown away.
The key data from each of these activities will be appended to a formatted text file (Activities.dat) that can be reviewed in the future. ProdInv.dat is updated to reflect these activities.
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.