Week 5 – Referenced Outline
Write an updated abstract and updated detailed outline of your research topic journal with at least four references. The focus of this week's outline is the reference section, which should be an annotated bibliography. The topic of your research should focus on your research on reverse logistics policy development through reading trade and business journals, professional conference materials, and online and course material over the past few weeks.
Instructions: Submit as a Word Doc.
This outline can follow the following format as far as section headings. But you do not have to follow it. You can add more sections. But there must be at least six sections highlighted by * and section titles. The reference section should be an Annotated Bibliography.
Incorporate at least four references from articles listed within the online library.
This is the most important journal you can write up to this point in this class. It should tie the previous outlines and research together, in what you have accomplished so far in this class. All the other discussions and journal should have provided you with concepts and ideas to use in your journal. Or to provide you with guidance for what not to include in this more detailed outline of your journal .
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.