You have just been hired as director of an early childhood center. You quickly realize that many of the teachers on your staff are recent hires. They are a vocal group that enjoys discussing teaching strategies and experiences. But you have noticed an undercurrent of anxiety surrounding the teacher evaluation process. There seem to be as many different ideas about evaluation floating around as there are teachers. You decide to address your plan for teacher evaluations head-on at the first staff meeting. You begin with a graphic organizer that summarizes your plan. You realize how important it will be to give teachers a clear idea of what criteria you plan to use to evaluate their teaching. You also realize that your staff is also eager to know at what time of year they can expect you to evaluate them. You give careful thought to what would be a realistic time frame.
Create a graphic organizer (e.g., a timeline or flowchart) to summarize how you plan to carry out teacher evaluations. Include four or five points to capture how you will collect, summarize, analyze, and use the data. Next, list seven or eight criteria that you will use to evaluate the quality of instruction Last, map out what you believe to be a realistic evaluation time-frame and incorporate that information into your organizer
Self-Reflection: 50 points
1. For each item of your graphic organizer, explain how this guideline addresses the issues in the scenario
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.