Your boss and you are having some interpersonal problems. He does several things that you find really annoying. To start, he is not considerate of your employees or you. You often find myself thinking that you would be reluctant to do things he does around you that annoy you. Yet, he is your boss, so what can you do? He comes in late to the office, and you and your co-workers have been working for awhile and have your day planned. Inevitable, he will come in, interrupt, and lay on you a whole new set of priorities for the day. To be fair, he does stay late (you have flextime in your office), and he has a good reason to be late – he has childcare responsibilities to fulfill on school mornings. But his habit of coming in and interrupting the schedule for your day is really off-putting. By the time you have listened to his concerns, reprioritized your work, and gotten back on track, it is almost lunchtime and you feel you have wasted almost a half day trying to respond to his concerns. You are afraid to confront him – he is a good guy and it would only put him on the defensive. And it wouldn’t really change anything. But you are also tired of not feeling productive. You just wish he could be a little more sensitive to your situation and be better organized and more aware of your time constraints. Is that asking too much?
MAKE SURE TO SPEAK ON CONFLICT MANAGMENT STRAGIES
We are a professional custom writing website. If you have searched a question and bumped into our website just know you are in the right place to get help in your coursework.
Yes. We have posted over our previous orders to display our experience. Since we have done this question before, we can also do it for you. To make sure we do it perfectly, please fill our Order Form. Filling the order form correctly will assist our team in referencing, specifications and future communication.
1. Click on the “Place order tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
2. Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER INFORMATION" section and click “PRICE CALCULATION” at the bottom to calculate your order price.
3. Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
4. Click “FINAL STEP” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
5. From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.